About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blue and Brown

Go Blue!  No, I'm not talking about Michigan, silly gentle readers.  I'm talking about Jeremiah's team...the Grizzlies.  Here is their team picture from Saturday's game:



After losing their first 2 games they now have won 5 in a row.  Mostly due to great teamwork and a persistent coach.  That would be the tall guy in the back, Tyler. 

It turns out that the referee that had to ask Tyler politely to stop voicing some opposition to the refs call or lack thereof recently is none other than Tyler's dad.  I didn't know that until Jeremiah informed me of the fact yesterday.   That explains why, when the ref (Tyler's dad) said to the coach (Tyler)..."Sir!" in a certain tone of voice, the coach (Tyler) quieted down like a 4 year old who realizes that he isn't gonna get dessert if he doesn't stop misbehaving.

It also explain why that ref knows the names of all the kids on Jeremiah's team!

Saturday afternoon The Player to be Named Later and I went for a walk.  We drove out to Parklands north of Towanda, and entered a sepia world of trees, oak leaves, snow, and river.


I love that tree.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love that tree, too. What a beautiful world.

ron hardy said...

I loved that day by the river with you. Woodpeckers, strange cries, the tiny burbling sounds of the river, that impossible tree, the peace. And you.

ted tingley said...

Who took the picture? You or whats his name.

Susan Ryder said...

Awwwwwwwwww! <@ Ron>

Oh, and beautiful pics, whoever took them.

Kim said...

I took the pictures!

ted tingley said...

Now I can say that I love the picture and the photographer too.

Collagemama said...

Love that tree, too, and just wish you had some llamas. Don't give the ref any guff! And what kind of word is "guff" anyway?