About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chicken

I had some hummus last night at our book group meeting.  It was Greek Hummus and I ate it on pita chips and then on carrot sticks.  It was really delicious.  I also ate some deviled eggs (I made those!), some guacamole (I made that, too!), some popcorn, some pretzel-chocolate thingies, and some spinach-artichoke dip with chips.  I was a hungry girl.   As usual there was food, there was wine, there were women, there was a dog, and eventually Bob joined us for a few minutes.  As usual we discussed the book.  We also discussed Susan's vacation, Suzi's students, the use of the words homo and hobo by young teenagers, (I said I was gonna call this blog entry Homos Anonymous during our discussion, but I chickened out, hence the posting title), Kathy's job-leaving expedition, my fun-and-games on Sesame Street, Bob and Susan's new business, and Pam's work life.

(Susan - fyi on the tmi - mine STILL smells like asparagus this morning.  Jeez!)

Today I imagined I could sleep a little later than usual, but then when I did that I suddenly remembered that I have a class today and I have to be at The Chateau by 8:00 at the very latest.  With my legs shaved because it's a lab class on techniques for back, leg, and foot pain.  So I must go now, to prepare my legs, to be sure my lab partner will not get hurt.   Until tomorrow, Gentle Readers!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

OK then, Gentle Legs!

Susan Ryder said...

My pee smells like pee.