About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Reunion and A Review

The Reunion: 

In this case I think a picture really is worth the proverbial thousand words:


'Nuff said about that.


2.  A Review.

Yesterday some comments left on my blog posting made me wonder if some of my Gentle Readers might need a simple review lesson on the difference between an umbrella and various suggested reptiles.  So here is a little review.

Cheetah-print umbrella:



Leopard skin gecko:




Galapagos Iguana:


Spotted Alligator:



And finally if you are still confused, here is a photo of a reptile AND a cheetah print umbrella so you can be sure to tell the difference:


If you are still confused you may need new glasses.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Could an old woman in Tennessee possibly have a picture of those two beautiful kids?

Susan Ryder said...

Since the final picture in this entry won't load, I remain confused yet resolute in my certainty that it was, in fact, an alligator about to pounce on the fire.

Great pic of the happily reunited sibs!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the pictorial tutorial.

ron hardy said...

Yes I can see that that is a leopard skin pill box umbrella in the fully erect position. But the position of said umbrella on tent lended itself to the gentle readers' imaginations. Besides, on several occasions,I have met Gila Monsters at the airport

Collagemama said...

Good grief! That (or thitta) looks like a frilled lizard. Just went on a frantic search for my copy of Gila Monsters Meet You At the Airport. I worried a lot riding the subway in NYC...