About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Week in Review

More photos from the week of the broken computer are finally available for your viewing pleasure and comment.  Let's start with some shots of that fabulous suite to which I was upgraded last week, where my computer met the floor in an unpleasant and expensive fashion.


Well, you get the idea.  More hotel room than I could normally afford.  Of course, adding in the cost of the computer repair, it came out about the same.

Next onto Starved Rock for a few more nature shots:





and finally, a picture from a state park I'd never visited before called "Buffalo Rock State Park"


Whoa, that's not a rock! 

Back home again you may recall the bathroom wallpaper-removal project.  Here are some scenes from that episode:


These are my helpers in the project.  Thank goodness I'm not in this alone!

And last but not least, movie night with Captain Kirk:

Gnarly Head indeed!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Whoa, that's gnarly.

Ellen said...

Captain Kirk!!!! That's neat. Love the b & b. A little nicer than we had in Alaska, right?