About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cutie Pies and Cone Heads

Here is the picture of my new daughter Sierra.  She looks like the previous Sierra except for the clothes.  Check it out:


She is so proud of that outfit and you can see why.  In spite of being all dressed up she decided to ride her bike to school today.  What a gal!

Jeremiah started his week on Oakdale's Safety Patrol today.  The last I saw of him this morning he was standing across the crosswalk wearing an orange vest, carrying a clipboard and citation forms in his hands,  looking very official.  His Safety Patrol partner Ben was standing with the orange cone on his head and dancing around.  I wonder if Jeremiah will try to write Ben a citation.  I doubt it, since Ben is a friend and also much bigger and Jeremiah is counting on Ben's dad to drive him to fishing club today at Miller Park, after Ben and Jeremiah do their Safety Patrol duties again after school.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

She is a different girl. I want to cry they are growing up so fast.

A patrol guard? I was one too in Vermont if you can believe it.

Well, this OLD woman is going to go eat.

Connie Lou said...

I was a crossing guard when I was in 4th grade! :D
Sierra looks fantastic!

Kathleen said...

Wow, Sierra! Wow, Jeremiah!

Wow, Mom!