About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lagniappe of the Day


I got my computer back and uploaded some photos from my trip.  That made me even happier than usual.  Whatever the usual amount of happiness is, add about 6.  Pretty great.  It would have been more like adding 50 except for the expense of getting a small, costly, but important piece replaced in my computer which I busted up in that little dropping incident at the B&;B.  Tomorrow I hope to have some more pictures in my blog but for today, enjoy this one of some leaves at Starved Rock. 


3 comments:

ron hardy said...

This is so cool Kim. The photo of leaves takes up my whole screen in 3-D. I feel like I'm sitting on a branch in a tree in Avatar.

Kathleen said...

Beautiful leaves. And your followers are sitting up in the tree!

Susan Ryder said...

Holy cow that's a huge photo! But so lovely.