About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, October 9, 2010

If Wishes were Horses

Last night the kids and I watched the new Karate Kid with Jaden Smith (Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's son, who also starred with Will in The Pursuit of Happyness) and Jackie Chan.  It was a good movie and the kids are hoping to watch it again this morning before we have to return it to Family Video later today.

Will and Jada P produced that movie.  What a great thing to have your parents produce a movie so you can act with someone like Jackie Chan.  I wish MY parents would do that for ME.   Then Susan could have Sweet Pea-Dub produce a movie for her to star in with George Clooney.    Kathleen would probably choose to act in a Star Trek movie with Jean Luc, if her parents produced a movie just for her.

Well, back to Planet Earth...

I will be attending the Evergreen Cemetary Walk this afternoon.  It is supposed to be in the 80's and sunny.  I understand I may see Sweet Pea-Dub and Peg there.   Wouldn't that be loverly.  I know I will see Kathleen portraying Helen Stevenson today and I know that will be delightful.  I am taking Jeremiah on the Walk for the first time this year, and that will be a memory made for both of us.   

Maybe we will see Jackie Chan, George Clooney and Patrick Stewart, too.  Or maybe we will just ride horses...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy day to you, too! You were awesome today as Helen. Thanks!