About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, April 15, 2011

Retreat Weekend!

Today, after I get my kids to school, my work done, my CPR class completed, my house cleaned, my dog-sitter ready to take care of the Wolfster, and my bags packed I am heading to the Annual NCC Women's Retreat in Springfield.  This year the theme is Nurturing, and most of us only want to talk about nurturing ourselves, since we nurture other people much of the time.  I think going to this retreat every year, in spite of protests from my kids, is one of the ways I have consistently nurtured myself for the last 7 years. 

I won't blog tomorrow so don't fret.  I'll be back Sunday. 

4 comments:

Susan Ryder said...

Me three!

Ellen said...

Have a great week-end.

Unknown said...

See you all at the convent!

Collagemama said...

Wishing I could join you.