About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Make Up Your Own Holiday Day!

It's No Housework Day today.  I sure wish I had cleaned up after the book group meeting last night before midnight so I could observe this day.  But there seem to be some dishes to wash and some brownies to put away...

brownies?  Excuse me for a minute....

I am going to suggest we change today to Enjoy some leftover brownies for breakfast Day.

Have a good one y'all!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

You go girl!!!

Kathleen said...

Brownies for breakfast sounds wonderful.

Susan Ryder said...

Those were some yummy brownies!

Collagemama said...

I actually nuked the leftover spaghetti and meatsauce at 6:55 this morning, not having any brownies.