About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, April 18, 2011

My LIttle People

It was great to be back with my little people yesterday after getting home from the retreat.  We played in the back yard, watched the Cubs lose, and ordered our typical Sunday evening pizza from Papa Johns.  Sierra invented some kind of dog food dispenser out of cardboard boxes.  We had our Friday night sleepover party on Sunday.  I love my little people.


Who wouldn't adore a kid who can dribble, shoot, and eat pizza at the same time?!



Some day this girl will be big enough to go to the women's retreat with me.  I look forward to that.  She will fit right in!


2 comments:

Collagemama said...

Cool kids! Cool mom, too.

Kathleen said...

I look forward to her salty-snack-and-wine-dispenser.