About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sam the Skunk

We have a new member of the family.  Sam the Skunk.  He is a beanie baby that Sierra's teacher "lent" her for the last month or so of the school year.  I'm vague on the reasons for this, but all the kids got a beanie baby for this time of year, but they have to turn them in before school is out.  What was Miss A thinking?  Sierra is totally attached to Sam, and this week had a tearful time when she realized 1.  She did NOT want to turn Sam back in, and 2.  Sam looked a little worse for the wear than when she first got him and that might not be a good thing.  SO, here are some pictures I took of Sierra with Sam:

Aww!



Please don't make me give my Sammy away!

Later Sierra took some pictures of Sam around the house:



Sam has a license to drive sleds!


Sam has his own bedroom, bed, picnic basket, and backpack!


And last but not least, Sam and Wolf get along just great.

I think I'm going to have to send Miss A a link to this site, and let her know that thanks to the miracle of Amazon dot com we will be able to keep everyone happy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Even Wolf looks sad at the thought of SAM leaving. Snif, snif.

Kathleen said...

I am very glad that Sam the Skunk is a Beanie Baby.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this breaks my heart! Maybe I should let the kids keep their beanie babies. :)

Miss A