About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, April 30, 2010

Must Love Dogs Who Love Hummus

Thursday night I made hummus!  Ok, it looks like Pablum but it's not.  Really.  It's very garlicky and lemony, not bland at all.  Real women eat garlic!

This is definitely the dog for ME!  He loves hummus!  Who woulda thunk it?


Some people are not so forthcoming about their love for hummus...


That's better.


Must also love dogs who love to roll around in the warm spring grass.

Those helicopter things are getting annoying.  Tonight one landed in my cleavage!  Ack!



3 comments:

Susan Ryder said...

Is Wolf in a hummus-coma?

Kim said...

No he's just in an ecstatic state of hummus enlightenment.

Kathleen said...

It's nice to have cleavage!