About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hide and Seek

Saturday afternoon we had Sierra's birthday party.   Seven kids ran wild with balloons for about 1/2 hour


And then Francisco organized a game of Hide and Seek.  He counted first.  I wasn't paying much attention because I was assembling the goody bags.  But suddenly the house got very quiet.  I turned around and he was just hanging around the kitchen.  Soon he noticed a spot of something on the ceiling and decided to take his time cleaning it:



The house was still completely silent.  I think they were hidden quietly for about 10 minutes when he finally got around to hunting them.  WHAT a great trick.  We went from 1000 decibels to zero in no time at all. 

Later, after lots of sugar:




the kids tried to decide who was the most crazy.  Sierra Won!  That's my girl!

Finally the party wound down.  We watched part of the movie The Tooth Fairy and all the kids went home, except Allison who lives nearby and got permission to stay and see the end of the movie.  She and Sierra continued playing with balloons:



I don't think I can add anything by writing a caption to this picture! 

The kids had a great time and so did the grown ups!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

How did I miss this entry? Was it HIDING?