About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, May 7, 2010

Swish, swish, swish

May 7th is Sierra's birthday.  But today Jeremiah is writing the blog about basketball.  Sorry, Sierra.  We'll post pictures of your party after it happens.   And heeere's Jeremiah:



My technique is putting my finger up like a peace sign.



That technique works pretty good.

I'm going to shoot some baskets now.

 Peace out!

 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Nice shots! (Both kinds, photo and b-ball!)

Kim said...

thanks(from jeremiah)I agree those are some pretty nice shots. I love the one that swished and the ball that's on the ground I swish it but mom didn't take the picture in time.