About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, May 28, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

Jeremiah's first baseball game of the year was Thursday.  His team lost by one run.  He got thrown out at first base twice, walked once, and got a blooper single.  He played shortstop:



third base (no photo at this position) and catcher:


Here he is at bat: 


Here he is on deck:
He is just the picture of Total Cute Boyness, doncha think?



And here is another boy, a teammate's little brother, who may be the world's youngest Cubs fan:

Or is he just using my hat to help get those first teeth in?




The weather was spectacular.  After the game we made chocolate chip cookies, the pre-mixed and cut kind, just put 'em on the cookie sheet and bake.  Sierra declared I was an excellent baker when she ate one!  It's gonna be a good summer.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love the drool on the brim of the cap.