About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, May 14, 2010

A New Product!


Today, grocery shopping, I found a brand new kind of hummus:


Spinach and Artichoke.  Very grown up!  Here's how it looks without the lid:


I have to confess, I thought it might be too sophisticated for my tastes, but I really wanted to try it.



I like it !  And apparently, so will Wolf someday if I ever forget and leave it on the table. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now Kim, Wolf likes most ANYTHING you leave on the table. Good pictures this week. Wish one of Sierr's items had flown for her.

Kathleen said...

Whoa, I will have to go grocery shopping today! But I already have 40 spices hummus, so maybe I/we should eat that first!

Your blog looks very sophisticated and tasteful.

Somebody needs to fart in here.