About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wolf, The Bunny Hunter


This is a photo of Dog, The Bounty Hunter.  He's a very successfully rehabbed former criminal, now a born-again Christian, and bounty hunter as well as TV star.  He apparently prays thank you to God for helping him catch the bad guys, and makes some efforts to assist with their rehabilitation, too.

I've never actually watched the show about Dog the Bounty Hunter.  I'm too squeamish.  But I consider myself something of an expert on bounty hunters because I've read all 15 of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.  And I laughed really hard at each one. 




This is a photo of our dog Wolf.  He is nearly blind and deaf, but his old age and decrepitude does not stop him from wanting to desparately catch a bunny and rehab it into a toy and/or lunch.

I think if Wolf, the Bunny Hunter, actually caught a bunny I'd probably be too squeamish to watch that, too.  I'd just stay inside and eat hummus.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lots of blurred boundaries between animals here. I'm glad you're a hummusarian.

Unknown said...

I had to look really hard to see the difference in these two.

Unknown said...

Well, now that I look harder I see the one on the bottom has very little jewlery, a soft, loving face, and sad eyes.

Kim said...

Sad because he REALLY wants a bunny!