About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Dog and his Boy

Jeremiah suggested I write about Wolf today.  I'm not really sure what there is about Wolf that my Gentle Readers don't already know.  Since he is featured frequently in my blog.  Jeremiah suggested I still should be able to come up with at least 3 paragraphs about Wolf.  Jeremiah sometimes sounds a little bit like a teacher when he talks, doesn't he?

In fact, one time Jeremiah was walking Wolf, and Wolf kept pulling hard on the leash.  Jeremiah stopped, which is what we do so that Wolf will not keep pulling on the leash.  Usually it works, but this time Wolf kept pulling and pulling.  Then Jeremiah said, in a calm "teacher" voice,  "Wolf, we can just stand here all day if you keep pulling, but I don't think you really want to do that, do you?"  Like I said...

Jeremiah is giving me a A on my blog, he says.  I'm sure he thinks that will give him some "brownie points" for the day.  He's probably right.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Are they actual brownies?

Susan Ryder said...

Bob would be so proud of Jeremiah!

Susan Ryder said...

P.S. My last verification word was "squat." Which made me giggle. I have no clue why.