About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Pouring

I overslept a bit because it was still dark at 6 a.m. today, in part because of the clouds that are delivering some much-needed rain.  I opened the back door a few minutes ago to let Wolf out, but when he saw how hard it was raining, he backed off.  Then he turned around and gave me a strange look as if to say, "Why did you make it do THAT outside?"   Ha!  My dog thinks I control the weather. 

***after a short break to get ready for work***

It's no longer pouring.  Wolf has been for a walk.  I am wondering what else he thinks I can do?  Sometimes the kids refer to me as the Alpha Dog, but I told them I prefer a much simpler title...Alpha Mom.  Yup, that's me.

Well, I have to be at work early today so blog will be short.  I am not an Alpha-Anything at work, just one of the Pee-ons.  Thank goodness my dog doesn't know about that.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ha! I, too, am a pee-on! And sometimes a bee-on. Looking forward to getting my Glee-on!

Ellen said...

Thanks for my daily laugh.