About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Famous Georges

There is George Washington:


(Nice blush, GW!)

There is George Clooney:



(Oops sorry Susan, let me try that again.)

There is GEORGE CLOONEY:

There, that's better.  Whew!

There is George "Dubya" Bush:

and his poppa:



George Carlin not saying any of the words you once could not say on television:

In fact, not saying anything at all.

There are many many famous Georges.  But here is one I bet you've never met before.


This is George Buddha.  He was given his name by Sierra a few years ago, back when Dubya was President of the US and she couldn't quite differentiate between Bush and Buddha.  Buddha was out in the garden, as he is most of the summer.  She asked "who is that" and I said, "it's the Buddha."  Later she asked "Why is George Buddha in the garden?"

Well, better George Buddha than:



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

George you glad I didn't say George?

Susan Ryder said...

...::::groan::::...

Connie Lou said...

You forgot George, Mark's invisible childhood friend. ;)

Kim said...

I couldn't find a picture to post...HAHAHAHA