About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dogs Driving

I woke up this morning from a dream in which I was having a little Irish temper tantrum about having had to drive in complete dark and being unable to see at all.  In the dream I had my lights on, but still could not see the road at all.  I somehow managed to arrive at my destination safely, but I was understandably upset about the whole experience.  At the end of the dream I was telling someone how awful and frightening it was. 

Then I tell that same person that even when the dog was driving earlier it was pretty dark.

O I love the weirdness of the dream state.

Well, onto other topics.

Today my coffee is so strong that I think I might levitate any minute now.  Francisco used to call my extra-strong coffee "Levanta Muertos" which means "Raise the Dead" but I think today's cup might be able to even raise the living.  Jesus Coffee House, are you interested?  (For my Tennessee readers, there is such a place in Bloomington.)  And interestingly, it's Organic Love Buzz coffee, too.  I think today's coffee might be that Fundamental Glue I've been looking for.  (Oops, preposition at end of sentence alert...get out those red pens y'all.)

O I love the weirdness of the waking state.

I think I'm about to be raised up to a new world record caffeine high and later will crash then get tired and cranky.  So if you want to ask me a favor today, you might want to call before 7:30 this morning.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yes, yes, anything called Organic Love Buzz is bound to raise one's spirits.

I was going to ask you to drive me somewhere, but I think I'll ask your dog.

Susan Ryder said...

New Grammar Rules, or so "they" tell me -- it's fine to end a sentence with a proposition. However, I am finding that when I try to do so, like now, it eludes me.

ted tingley said...

Better get your lights checked.

ted tingley said...

OIL CHANGE IS ALWAYS GOOD TOO.

Connie Lou said...

Don't forget to check your tires! :)
I love strange dreams...

Connie Lou said...

melicki is the word I had to type to post! ROFLMAO!