About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Different Kind of Girls Night In

Last night Jeremiah spent the night with his dad so he could watch a movie he's been wanting to see that's on a Cable channel I don't get at my house.  Sierra opted to hang out with me for some quality girl time.  I admit I enjoyed the quality no-sibling-rivalry time.  She and I rented a movie.  I let her choose and she selected "Loony Tunes Back in Action"...not exactly a chick flick but like I said, there was no arguing about what movie we would watch which meant I would have watched almost anything Sierra picked out for us.


Popcorn, PJs, sofabed, movie, and then later a little music, dancing in the living room, and as a special treat Sammy the Skunk played some mean air guitar for us.  That skunk has really got the moves.


We made plans for this morning (when the girl wakes up...it's still early).  Breakfast out, then the Farmer's Market and maybe some garage sales.


I can't wait to hear what the boys did!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sounds delightful! I'm going to watch my girl play v-ball!

Ellen said...

Memories made.