About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Found My Danged Camera

YES!  I found it.  In my suitcase, in a semi-secret compartment for spies, I guess, because I had no idea it was there nor that I had put my camera in it.  But, just because it had to be SomeWhere, I looked in my suitcase once again and...felt a lumpy thing...and then had to search for the right zipper to give me access to my danged camera.

O camera, how I have missed you!

Tuesday night I had some work friends over for an hors d'oeuvre and wine potluck.  Also my fine neighbor Shannon brought me my weekly vegetables from Henry's Farm.  So now I have leftover brownies, Rice Krispie/Cocoa Pebble treats, hummus, spinach dip, AND I have a fresh new head of lettuce, broccoli, some green garlic shoots that are beautiful and curly, and some cilantro.  Life is good.

O wait, I can show you pictures!


Laura, who has 4 sons ages 5 years to 6 weeks, made these treats.  How did she have time to do that?  It's a mystery!  She must have access to nonlinear time!



And the curly green garlic is pretty, too, isn't it?  Ok, well it's different anyway. What the heck am I gonna make out of that?  You'll be sure to hear about it when I know.


Here's my knobstopper in action!  Keeping the bottle of rooster juice fresh.

It's a great thing to spend time with friends and find lost items, quiet a little fussy baby, and eat good food.  All in all, it was a danged fine day!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Glad you found the camera. Now we can quit looking. WHEW!!!!

Can't wait to see what you make of the green "things".

mom

Kathleen said...

Yum and yay!