About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, June 25, 2010

Chef Sierra

Thursday night after swimming lessons were over, and Sierra received her pass to go on to Level 3.2 next week, she decided she was hungry and wanted to cook something on the stove top.  With supervision, of course.

So first she scrambled the eggs:

Then she cooked 'em up

No dish is complete without a sprig of basil on top:

Yum, yum...she's doubly proud now of her swimming AND her cooking!

Oh, wait!  She forgot she just got an apron.
Well, time to make some more eggs!  Just because...

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I think Sierra should have a new "title" CHEF SIERRA.

Miss A said...

I'd like to invite Sierra to cook for me!