About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Please Do Not Drop By My House Today!



Tuesday night we were supposed to go to a Cornbelters game.  But it rained so much before the game, and Jeremiah wanted to watch the Celtics-Lakers game on TV, and I thought it would be just fine to wait for another day.  So, you'd think I would have started re-organizing my house, half of which has been disrupted by the arrival of the new sofabed.  But no, I sat on my happy behind on the new sofa and watched TV.  I watched part of the game, but it was tooooo sad if you don't like the Lakers.  I don't like the Lakers.  In particular, I don't like Kobe.  But that's not what this blog is about.  Is it?

No. It is about THIS--

Wait!  That's not my sofa bed.  That's not even a picture I took!  But it makes me think I'd better talk to Jeremiah about shaving soon, he's getting so hairy!  Let me try again...

Shoot!  Those are the bed frames sitting in my living room waiting for my friend Laura's husband to come pick them up and give me some money! 

Let's see...no, that's Sierra's room.   No, it hasn't changed a bit since the sofabed was delivered.  It always looks like that.  Sadly.  Please Do NOT Drop By Sierra's Room Today!  Or Ever!  Unless you bring a backhoe!

Ok, ok...here it is:
Yes, my pretty gently-used sofabed.  Soon I will get the rest of the room organized and it can move to it's final resting place.  Well, you can see why you wouldn't want to drop by today.  You'd get put to work!!!  AND I don't have any hummus. 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Girl, you crack me up. That's the funniest BLOG yet. Even better than YOU and DONNA breaking the law. Bed looks great too, by the way.

mom