About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mom's Big Wet Behind

byline Sierra and Jeremiah -


News flash from Teen Magazine June 2, 2010:  A big war between the kids and the mom is underway.  And here are some pictures of the water balloon fight and mom's big booty.



Ammunition is ready.



Team "Mario" and "Sonic".


Team loser.





Mom's all wet!


Extra large wet behind.


The kids don't believe I'm willing to publish this but I love them SO MUCH that I'm willing to do this JUST for THEM.  Oh dear.






2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love your behind.

Can you tell us how to cook those cool things in the pans?

Unknown said...

i am laughing so hard I cannot breathe. I figured mom would need at least an 8 1/2 by 11 to write down what she knows.