About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, June 14, 2010

A New Sofabed

A new sofabed is to be delivered this afternoon!  It's really pretty and I hope it will go upstairs into the room which was once my bedroom and is about to become "the guest room."  This way when my parents come to visit they won't feel like they are on the verge of moving into my basement.  That gives them the Willies!!!  (And I don't mean Nelson.)

I'm also going to get a new piece of fabulous art, from the Mixed Media Goddess Jill Tingley Beckham.  It's in her head right now, but soon, oh soon...I hope it will be in my NEW bedroom, the former family room.  (Formerly known as the basement, that gives my parents the Willies.)  Just wait, once I get it fixed up they'll be changing their tune!  (Unless I move the laundry out and make sure the door only locks from the Inside, that will not be happening.  Also unless my kids and I move out of the rest of the house, I'm sure.)

SO, I had that job interview and it went pretty well.  I will tell y'all more later in the week.  And have photos of my new sofabed! 

Hummus la vista, baby!

I

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Eager to hear more about everything. Hummus la vista to you, too!

Ellen said...

Well, I can't wait to see our NEW ROOM next week.
mom