About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there who might be reading my blog.   Oh, that's probably just MY dad!  Happy Father's Day, Dad!!! 

I will just say a few of the great things about my dad that are on my mind. 

One of the things that my siblings and I like to do it say how we are like Dad.  Connie brags every time she fixes something, "Well, I AM Ted Tingley's daughter."  Mark says he got his love of public speaking from Dad.  From liking to do crossword puzzles to having high arches in our feet, you name it, if we got it from Dad then we will tell anyone who will listen!

Mom told me that when I was in kindergarten the teacher told her I believed my dad knew everything.  Well, duh, of course I believed that.  It's True!  Okay, there were a few years when I didn't believe it...you know those rebellious years between about 5th grade and parenthood...but once I had kids of my own, I KNEW my dad knew everything.   (He's even heard of Steve Goodman!)

Well, Happy Father's Day Dad!  I'll see you Friday!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy Father's Day to Ted Tingley, and to Ellen, the fake Theodore.

ted tingley said...

THANK YOU. I'M NOT REALLY SO MEAN
AFTER ALDAD