About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Time to Get Serious

Serious about what? you might be asking yourself, if you read this blog and don't live in Illinois.  About the big game tomorrow.  Packers at Bears.  Winner goes to the really big game:  Super Bowl.  Oh yeah!

Here is how I will feel if the Bears win:


Yes, thank you Mary and Geasis.

But if they lose, watch out:



Don't ever offer me cheddar cheese again!

Good luck Bears, we hope to be doing the Super Bowl Shuffle again in a few weeks!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

You are the cutest!

Ellen said...

Isn't she!!!!! Always was - always will be!!!!!


GO BEARS

ted tingley said...

Best pictues you ever had taken, bangs and all.

Susan Ryder said...

Holy cow you were freaking adorable! Not that you still aren't, mind you ...

Connie Lou said...

I love those pictures of you! Such a cutie!

Collagemama said...

When you come to TX for the Super Bowl, you can stay with me!