About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Houdini and his Dog

Jeremiah started training to be the next Harry Houdini yesterday.  Unfortunately he needed a lot of help from his sister and his mother to break out from the trap inside the sofa bed where he had decided to start his career as an escape artist.   Because he was literally trapped inside for a long minute or two, I took the opportunity to document this endeavor with a couple of photos:








I think he'll probably decide this isn't his true calling and go back to wanting to be a professional athlete-turned politician again today.

In other Saturday news, Wolf woke up long enough to take 2 walks with the Alpha Mom (that's me) and beg for a fish stick from Houdini...


Here is what Wolf looks like when he is awake, for those of you who are wondering:


Right now, though, he's snoring away peacefully at my side, in his usual content curled up and happy way.  Dreaming of rabbits to chase and steak in his food bowl. 


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Honestly, your house is always unique. I remember when all you kids were home and I was pulling my hair out most days, Karen and Frank came over one evening and she said on the way home Tim said, "I bet that Ellen laughes her head off everyday".

Glad Houdini escaped even if mom and sis had to help him.