About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Snack Shack Revisited

You may have noticed that while I was helping my parents learn how to clean my garage, the Snack Shack mysteriously disappeared from view.  If you know my daughter Sierra, you know that I would not have dared to get rid of the Snack Shack without her blessing.  So it ended up in the back yard.  Since it hasn't rained this week, all is well.  But yesterday the Snack Shack went through a miraculous rebirth.

First there was some disassembling, measuring, and rearranging.  Why yes, that IS my good bread knife on the ground!

Then some cutting...yes now that bread knife is in her hands!  Yowza.


And voila!  The Snack Shack Delivery Van is born...
Sierra says it will have a kitchen inside so she can drive around making pizza and selling it. Just as soon as she learns how to build an oven.


Hello, may I take your order? 

2 comments:

ted tingley said...

I'LL TAKE A LARGE SAUGAGE AND A SLICE
OF CHEESE ON TOP OF PIECE OF RUBARB
PIE

GRANDAD AND DAD

Ellen said...

Sierra, you are just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. What a mind and instead of a having a fit you made lemonade out of getting a lemon. (Mom can explain that)

BEAUTIFUL