About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fame

First, a few snapshots from the now-famous pool party:

Jeremiah showing off his fade-away jumper in the pool.

Sierra and the famous purple pool noodle!


And Now for Something Completely Different:   a soon-to-be famous artist's rendition of the Tingley Family circa 1973-ish more or less...

Left to right:  Grandad, Kim, Uncle Mark, Aunt Jill, Grandma...


Wait, I said, where is Aunt Connie?


I ran out of room, the soon-to-be-famous artist replied.


Well that explains it.  Artistic license IS everything, I reckon.


Today we will be going to see the works of some other artists at the famous and fabulous Sugar Creek Arts Festival.  And maybe we will get to stop by the Babbitt's Collage-Bookmark-Making- Booth featuring the already famous Kathleen.  And maybe I'll find the woman who makes the funny collage doohickey poems/stories and this year I WILL buy something from her. 


More on the festival tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Yay, yay, yay! I think all of this is happening right now!!