About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Bargain

I finally succeeded in getting a photo of Jeremiah raising one eyebrow.  I did it by first photographing his dad, his sister, and myself trying to raise one eyebrow and looking like, well,  ugly creatures from another planet.  I think he figured, and rightly so, at least he would look better and certainly more competent than us. 




Here is Sierra with her beautiful eyebrows in order.





And here is the same child trying to raise one of them. 










\


Next we have Jeremiah's dad giving it a try.  I promised not to write anything mean here.  He's not really shorter than me, I just stood on a chair to take his picture so it wouldn't look like he had a big double chin.  What? 










I will never get my kids to do anything for me again if I don't include a picture of myself giving it the old college try.  I think I may see a hint of an eyebrow lift there, don't you?





And finally, the man of the hour:


I tried to find out if there is a word for this talent.  So far I haven't found one.  Any suggestions?  AND if you feel sad because you can't raise one eyebrow, there are several websites that claim to teach you how.  I think you'll need a mirror....

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

1) A small hand/held mirror?
2) Yay, Jeremiah!!
3) I love Angel Sierra and Demon Sierra!
4) We don't need no stinking double chins.

Kim said...

1. No, a bigger one is better so you can see your whole face.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. What?