About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Other Products

I googled Hummus Gum today and couldn't find any!  Maybe this is the idea that will make me rich and infamous!  I didn't find Hummus Shampoo, either, though I did find the following:

Lush's Hybrid solid shampoo has ingredients like organic lemon juice and tahini (you know, the stuff that makes hummus taste so yummy), yet somehow ends up smelling like licorice. It's called Hybrid because this solid bar is also perfectly great for travelers to use as a body soap, and has chunks of cocoa butter that serve as a very mild conditioner.

Okay, this was posted by a Brit in 2006 in response to then-new restrictions on carrying liquid soaps etc onto airplanes after the shoe-bomber attempt.  In a fog of sweet trusting optimism she wrote that the new restrictions probably wouldn't last long but until then at least she had Lush products to take on trips.  HAHAHAHAHA. 

I think a product called "Chick Pea Incontinence Pads" would sell very well among the 60-75 market.  Or what about "Tahini Bikinis" that dissolve once you hit salt water.  Probably men would buy them for their girlfriends and mistresses.  "Garbanzo Bones" for dogs of vegan owners (I first wrote Vegan Dogs which is not something God Intended to exist on this planet.  See Deutoronomy if you aren't sure.) 
I think I'd better stop in case I accidentally give away a really good idea to any of my blog "lurkers" (I know you are there just waiting for one of my gems of brilliance...and waiting and waiting...and...)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

1) I like your Hummus Products idea and would like to discuss this business opportunity with you

2) right after I win the lottery.

3) It's possible I would eat the Lush Hybrid bar. (Can it also be used as a toothpaste?)

Kim said...

Another idea, the Lush Hybrid Hummuser Vehicle...

Kim said...

Hummus mouthwash?

Kathleen said...

Edible fake vomit.