About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Google me

I googled myself, or rather my name, the other day.  And I discovered lots of things about myself that I have done and apparently forgotten.  Fortunately none of them seemed illegal or unethical (whew), but in all my business making, eating and writing about hummus, I had forgotten that --

I’m a realtor in Seattle!

I’m a women’s baseketball coach at Seton Hall!

I’ve run for public office in Virginia!

I’m a freelance writer in New York at work on a book about alligators!

I’m a Franklin Fellow and a Senior Urban and Municipal Services Advisor in USAID’s Water Team.

I played the Apprentice in the 2006 TV Special “Lomax the Songhunter.”

I’m a 3rd year MFA candidate in non-fiction at Columbia.

I once wrote a paper about the poetry of Sexton and Plath.

Well, whaddya know!  And I even have time for my hummus and blog addictions!  But now off to my real job which did not appear in my self-googling efforts.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad you did not Google yourself in a Cuisinart. You might have been hummus!

Kim said...

Is "GOOGLE" one of the settings on a Cuisinart? Is it more powerful than WHIP and less intense than ICE CRUSH?