About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I found it!

I clicked the button COMPOSE instead of EDIT HTML on my New Post page and got the full toolbar including the Upload Photo icon.  HAHAHA~

Here are the assembled ingredients in their pre-hummus states.












And here is the final product.  Yum. 

I am finally feeling pretty hip again.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You are definitely hip, but tahini looks suspiciously like two-toned bean juice.

Kim said...

Yes, tahini is not pretty in the jar, agreed. But it's thicker than the bean juice. It's seed paste and the oil separates until you shake it, while shaking your hips, if you are hip, that is.