About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swimming in hummus?

Gentle reader writes that she has a big black book with the word hummus in it. This begs the questions: Why is her black book not little like all the other references to black books ever made? why is Hummus in her book? Does she have it's phone number? Does her husband know? What else is in that book? I can only wonder!

This brings us to the alleged facebook group "hummus anonymous" which I looked up yesterday. A short lived group of a few months in 2005, a few young women who allegedly wanted to "swim in hummus." The last entry told a young woman who did not want to swim but only wanted to eat lots of hummus that she did NOT belong in the group and should "get out." Well. Then the group mysteriously disappeared from the face of facebook. Did they swim in hummus and disappear forever in the depths of the tahini? Were they wearing bikinis? They indeed looked like wahinis, but not from Hawaii...I think the group was restricted to people living in, of all places, New Hampshire. Well. I can only wonder!

This blog begs a third paragraph, yet time is running short as my day of parenting and working are about to take precedence. What will today bring? Well. I can only...you know.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I am going to phone hummus and see if it needs a lifeguard.