About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Short Blog Entry

Just to let everyone who doesn't know that I am home again safe and sound, I am.  I had a wonderful visit to Akron, Ohio where I spent a great weekend with the Player to Be Named Later.   For some reason I took only one photograph.  Here it is:


That's Dill, trying to become an article of my clothing.  But instead scaring the bejesus out of me when I was looking for a pair of socks and instead found a moving living breathing creature. 

So now I am home, with the kids and Wolf and work to do, hummus to buy and eat, and a book group book to begin:  Then We Came to the End.  As always, life is grand.


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yay to life! We are reading the same book. I'm glad I did not accidentally kill your dog with a chocolate muffin.

ted tingley said...

One photograph? Some reasons are good. Some reasons are reason are better.

ron hardy said...

Reason is everywhere Ted. In this case Dill is immersing himself in the Kimness of her clothes.