About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, February 25, 2011

Annie Get Your Pistol

It's Pistol Patent Day.  Whatever that means.  I think the next pistol design should shoot common sense rather than bullets.  Here are some people I would shoot with The Common Sense Pistol.

1.  All Members of the US Congress
2.  All Illinois elected representatives
3.  Khaddafy
4.  Anyone with the following last names:  Palin, Lohan, Limbaugh.   This list could be lengthened with just a little bit of work.
5.  Most doctors.
6.  All lawyers.
7.  My ex. 

I don't really know how to design this type of tool.  I may ask Sierra to work on this.  Any design suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

I have no doubt Sierra will whip one out this week-end.

Kathleen said...

Hmm, if I had a hammer...

ted tingley said...

A tool that sprays a common sense aroma on all the women in the world.Any guy or girl getting a whiff of this would, you know what.

Kathleen said...

There are times when I could use a squirt.

Collagemama said...

Amen.