About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'

Mom and Dad said they would leave at six this morning after I got up to say goodbye.  But at 6 they were already gone.  There was a note on the table, and Mom left me a couple of her beautiful flowers (roses and freesias).  But now I cannot find my camera.  I had pictures of the artwork that my sister Jill sent along with my parents for me to post today.  And now Mom and Dad snuck out early and my camera is nowhere to be found.  Excuse me while I check downstairs and make sure the artwork is still there, too.

Ok, now I'm back, and not only is the artwork there but so was my camera.  Right where I left it on the table.  So:  nevermind. 

Here is the artwork that I had commissioned. (Oh that feels so good to say!)  I was warned it would be large but I had no idea until it arrived:


Oh wait, that's not it.  That's the giant hot dog guy in Atlanta, Ilinois.  Here is the painting.  (Sorry for the messy desk in the photo, Jill.  I will put a neat-desk picture on here soon.)




It fits perfectly in the spot between my two windows in the family-room-turned-into-mostly-mom's-room.  I love it!  Thank you sis!

One other nice surprise was a visit from N-dude and I-dude yesterday at about dinner time.  A quick call to their mom and they sat down with us for a little kielbasa and veggies, then some time to play with Sisi and J-dude in the backyard. 


SO glad I found my camera.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am delighted to see all these dudes together!

And hot dog dude, too!

ron hardy said...

And one dudette. I found that out the hard way.