About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Twosdee

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

I am staying home from work again today, this time with Sierra who got very sick at school yesterday in the late afternoon.  Jeremiah, who was feeling quite well by late in the day yesterday, should be able to return to the hallowed halls of learning at Oakdale Elementary.

Sierra appears to be feeling a little better this morning, able to keep down a little juice.  She is channel surfing and has so far rejected Curious George, the Beverly Hillbillies, and I've rejected Sponge Bob.  We are selective women.

I think the TV is about to be selected to Off for a while.

*^*^*^*^*

I suppose no one except Jeremiah and I are sad that baseball is over until next Spring.  Only 149 days until Opening Day, Next Year!!!

Go Cubs, Go!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I like baseball, even when I don't know who's playing! Have a restful day, you two selective women!

I'm in a countdown, too. 98 more days in the "What are you reading, and why?" project: a blog entry a day for 365 days about what people are reading! A couple were handwritten while away from the computer and added later, but I've done it so far!!

I think. I am awfully math as well as baseball challenged.

Kathleen said...

I love the hamburger guy.

Blasé said...

The TV stays on far too much...imho.

Ellen said...

So sorry your girl is sick now. Hope mom doesn't get it next.

WE NEED TO GET MOVED.