About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Taking a Blog Vacation

No blogs for a couple of days while I take a little R&R.  I'll be back Monday and here are some photos of the Christmas tree decorating process to hold you while I'm gone.  Take my computer with me?  Are you out of your cotton-pickin' mind?  Don't you remember what happened when I went out of town last time with my computer?

Here is Jeremiah sorting through the gigantic mess of Christmas lights, half of which are now in the trash because they don't work:


Sierra did most of the ornament hanging:


And she put the angel on the top:

Then she sweetly posed me by the tree, as if I had anything to do with this project:



Happy holiday season y'all!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very sweet.

Susan Ryder said...

Where are you going? Have fun and stay warm!

Ellen said...

Hope you had a good R & R