About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home again, remembered I have to take an online exam today for work or else...I'm not sure what.  But I had better get that done before I get to pick up the little people at school and hug them until they complain.  (That will take about 2 seconds if my estimate is correct, but I might need to recheck my math.) 

The complaining will sound something like this:

MMOOOOMMM, don't!

Why did you go away and leave us for TWO WHOLE DAYS? 

What's for dinner?  Why don't you have any (list any three meals that happen to be off the menu today.)? 

MOOMMM, don't squeeze me so hard, I can't breathe!

Next time you go take me with you.

Mom, stop singing.  Mom, stop dancing, please.  Mom, don't kiss me...mom, MOM  MOMMM!!!!

That might not be exactly what they say but it will be durned close to that. 

3 comments:

Ellen said...

And they love every minute of it and you know it.

Susan Ryder said...

Welcome back. Are you ever going to spill where you went?

Kathleen said...

Smiling.