About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, November 12, 2010

Connecting in Hypercyberspace

For once, Gentle Readers, I find myself at a complete loss for words. 

Wait, you are thinking to yourselves, am I at the right website?  Hmm, looks like Kim's blog, smells like Kim's blog, feels like Kim's blog, tastes like hummus, but...that doesn't sound like Kim, being at a complete loss for words.  Oh, wait, I see.  She is just saying she's at a loss for words.  But look, she found some because she is still writing them.  Yes, yes, this is the right website...

but then, you might just get bored and press "Next Blog" and see what happens. 

I did that once and found Collagemama, who has a wonderful sweet blog that I now follow.  I did that another time and found a very funny librarian/wife/mother's blog.  She said the best way to read is to curl up with a good book and a bad librarian.  Indeed!

Go ahead, click on Next Blog, try it, don't be shy.  You might make a new friend!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I was going to say, "If I knew how to click on Next Blog, I would," to demonstrate just how technologically challenged I am.

Then I glanced upward (as if rolling my eyes hugely at my own foibles) and saw, yes, Next Blog at the top of the page. I am going to click it!

Kathleen said...

OK, they are all in Spanish.

Kim said...

un nuevo amigo, entonces!

Connie Lou said...

When I click Next Blog, which I do from time to time, they all seem to have the same theme...either religious or from another country or family. Does that happen to you?

Kathleen said...

Yes, I think there is a blog reader thingey that picks up on words/themes. I am not kidding. The ones clumped next to my blog have to do with writing mostly.

Kim said...

Kathy, yes, I agree, since whenever I myself click Next Blog I find clever intelligent talented people (oh, hello Collagemama!)...

Ellen said...

When I click on the next blog all I get is
pictures. No discussion. They know my capabilities.