About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, November 26, 2010

For Which I am Grateful

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday.  Just look at these beautiful people.  First my friend Kathy and her husband Tony.  This photo is only slightly posed.  As Kathy said "I look at him with love and he looks at me on command." 


Next, their beautiful children, first trying to hide from the camera then succumbing to the inevitable.




My kids wouldn't sit together very long so here is Jeremiah watching football and Sierra doing an art project in the next room.  Kind of like they do at home.





Yes, parachuting snowmen, a new Thanksgiving tradition.

My kids ate almost nothing at the meal except dessert.  Fortunately I brought 2 other people to make up for their sheer laziness in that department.   Francisco and his friend Epi (real name Antonio) came to dinner as well.



And last but certainly the host and hostess with the most and mostest, Peg and John.


Thank you Kirks and Rios for inviting the Tingleys and Alomotos to share my favorite holiday with you.  Oh, wait I almost forgot the best photo of all:


Mmm pumpkin pie without curry is SO GOOD mom!


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

VERY good pumpkin pie!

Anonymous said...

Such fun to see it all recorded. What, no picture of the upside-down turkey?

Peg

Kim said...

Peg, do mean that turkey that went elbbog elbbog?

Ellen said...

WOW, what wonderful pictures. I would NOT of known Kathy's kids. Grown up and beautiful. Goodness, how does she find time to do everything.