About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We Have Arrived

It's Sunday evening and we are at the Holland Michigan Best Western Hotel.  The trip was about five hours, including one traffic jam and three bathroom stops.  Since arriving, we have been to the pool twice, to the DQ for dinner (it was within walking distance and the kids voted to NOT get back in the car again until tomorrow if possible), and now we are chillin' in our room. 
Tomorrow we will go to the beach.  There will be sun, there will be sand, there will be waves, and best of all we will only have to drive a few minutes to get there.

Yes, we are tired.  Yes, we are happy.  Yes, I'm hoping to go to sleep very early. 

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sweet (as DQ) dreams....