About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smile Smile Smile

Today is Smile Power Day according to the Bizarre and Wacky Holiday website.  What's so bizarre and wacky about smiling?  Not a thing! 

Here are some expressions that are not smiles that might make you smile, though.


Rescuing a baby starling egg is serious business.


Dang!  That's not where the ball was supposed to go!



Suddenly pink verbena made me smile yesterday, too.


Now it's time for the annual Hummus-Anonymous-Sing- Along.  Are you ready?
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you


Thanks for stopping by with that great smile for us, Nat!

2 comments:

Collagemama said...

Smile because the tomatoes are almost ripe.

Kathleen said...

I'm smiling now!