About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hibiscus

The hibiscus hiatus has ended at my house.  My beautiful hibiscus plant which was blooming like crazy two weeks ago got a little chilly one night and decided to take a break from blooming.  Then yesterday, wow, she came back in full June glory.  Just look for yourself:





Isn't she beautiful? 

3 comments:

Collagemama said...

She rests, she rocks.

Kathleen said...

Very beautiful!

Now I am thinking of Hibisco, a new company that makes hibiscus shaped crackers for dipping in hummus. To eat on the patio with blooming hibiscus.

Connie Lou said...

Gorgeous!