About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not Defeated

The Fourth of July Tree got a little boost yesterday when Kathy and I were wandering through Hobby Lobby and we came upon some red/white/blue tinsel and some little flag-like confetti stars!  Sierra got to work this morning:


Here is the current state of our Christmas-Fourth-of-July tree:



In other news J-dude pitched 2 "perfect" innings last night in his game.  No walks, no hits, no errors.  His shortstop made a great play to catch what could have been a hit to left field.  J's team won 13-0.  This was welcome news after they lost their first two games 0-8 and 4-12.  So now they are not, as J-dude calls a team that hasn't won any games at all, "defeated." 

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yay all around!

Collagemama said...

Did you celebrate National Donut Day?

Kim said...

Collagemama, how did I miss THAT one? Drat!

Susan Ryder said...

If you decide to stroll around Hobby Lobby again, please call PDub. She loves her some Hobby Lobby, she can't drive right now, and I am too mean and selfish to take her.