About Me

My photo
United States
Getting older is not for sissies. I'm not a sissy, thank goodness. I'm a physical therapist, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and I am looking forward to "what's next?"

Monday, August 29, 2011

Look Out!

The boy and his grandma went to the football game on Saturday night.  They got home very late, and the boy woke me up to tell me what a great time he had even though his Bears lost, by one point, to his grandma's Titans. 


He will remember that game forever, I'm sure.

On the ride home, Sisi created one of her most frightening inventions yet.  Here is a picture of...a skunk with wings.  And a bomber jacket.


Look out overhead...here comes the dive-bombing skunk!  Yech.


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think everyone pictured here is very cute. Even the dive bomber.

Collagemama said...

Would that be a stench bomber?